Let me tell you something about us: we are software application developers and our clients have been counting on us for over 12 years now. We truly enjoy what we do and work as a team in a relaxing, pleasant environment (sometimes we have a good laugh when, first thing in the morning, step into the office and find a monitor turned upside down). An increasing number of clients are in need for our professional expertise—therefore, we must enlarge our team. Interested? Why don’t you join us today?
This job is about developing the Tekla Structures design solution, which is currently being used to design the most ambitious construction projects worldwide, at our headquarters in BRASOV. Take, for example, the impressive, 68,000-seat, retractable roof Olympic stadium in Baku, Azerbaijan; the multipurpose cultural center Dongdaemun Design Plaza in Seoul, the world’s largest free-form building; the museum of contemporary art of Louis Vuitton Foundation in Paris, a building of outstanding architectural complexity; ARUP’s 170-meter-tall, human-shaped building; or Burj Khalifa in Dubai, the world’s tallest skyscraper (828m). For further details, see http://www.tekla.com/references.
- Writing source code based on technical specifications
- Refactoring existing code for the modularization of the application
- Maintaining close cooperation with the project manager and development team involved in the same project
- Sharing experience and knowledge with colleagues
- Work closely with other persons involved in the project, they may be located anywhere in the world
- Advanced level of English
- University graduate in a technical field (Computer Science, Automatics, etc) or equivalent working experience
- Medium to advanced level of C/C++
- Willing to optimize and improve existing code
- Three or more years experience with C/C++
- Medium C# and .NET WPF knowledge
- Experience with the Agile development process
- Pleasant team and work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Company Lunch meals
- Access to sport facilities
- Private health insurance
- Competitive salary compensation
- Bicycle parking space ?
Related Jobs (10)
on 17 April 2018 Full Time