RIAN & Partners
- Tunes the petrol engines and the automatic gearboxes for a wide range of vehicle projects;
- Develops the tuning and the validations using the engine test benches, the roller bench (dyno chassis);
- Contributes to the powertrain control algorithms continuous improvement (by working closely with the software development teams);
- Performs the engine/gearbox tuning in order to achieve the customers’ agreed requirements levels (Performance, Drivability, Emissions).
The Ideal Candidate:
- Engineering Bachelor degree (Automotive, Aerospace, Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Mechatronics, Computer Science, Automatics or Electronics) or sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Chemistry);
- Good knowledge of engine cycles/processes, sensors/actuators and transfer functions;
- Boolean algebra and basic Simulink functions;
- Basic knowledge of control systems and electrical components;
- Fluent in English or French;
- Experience in developing/tuning control systems;
- PID & Fuzzy regulators implementation and tuning;
- Experience in functions development with Matlab/Simulink, Model-based design and embedded software;
- Engine/turbines/compressors parts design and characteristics;
- Testing & validation experience (measurements, test cases etc).