Become part of our team and create exciting, innovative mobile apps. Collaborate with our dedicated designers and fellow developers to define, design and ship new features and functionality for our Mondly App.
- working knowledge Objective-C and all the necessary tools (Xcode, iOS SDK, etc);
- Keen eye for design and pixel-perfect implementation of design into code;
- Experience working with databases (sqlite);
- Solid experience with version control (Git) and bug tracking;
- Passionate about Apple products and desire to create the best possible experience for the users.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What we offer:
We want you to like it here as much as we do, so we put together a benefits package:
- Daily healthy meal and other goodies you can enjoy throughout the day
- Medical insurance at Regina Maria
- Recreation activities
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly and professional work environment (we are young and restless, but we make fresh ideas happen)
- Opportunity to work with giants like Google and Apple
- All these benefits in the heart of one of the most beautiful cities in România: Brașov
With 25 million+ users, we’re on a mission to revolutionize the language learning experience. From chatbots, to VR and AR, we’re breaking down barriers between people and cultures by making language learning fun, fast and easy.
We’re an original Romanian brand, born in Brasov, and we are constantly working to create the best language learning experience for our users.
Our team’s dedication stands out, and our results have been appreciated by Apple (Apple Best New App, 2016), Google (Best of 2017) and Facebook (“App of the year for EMEA in 2017”).
So… come to the Mondly side! We have chocolate.