RIAN & Partners
- Develops the engine control strategies (embedded software);
- Ensures the engine control specifications integration;
- Defines the functionalities of a software according to the project requirements;
- Checks the consistency between the engine control software functionality;
- Defines and draws up the validation plans: provides test specifications analysis, script scenarios and test cases, drafting the test procedures;
- Analyzes and reports the tests results: ensures the results interpretation and the differences analysis, drawing up the tests balance reports;
- Responsible for assembling the final calibrations by gathering the system specialists settings;
- Reprograms the injection computers;
- Ensures the development of the Hardware in the Loop environment for testing the engine control software.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor degree (Faculty of Transportation -Vehicle Engine Department – Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications – Faculty of Automation and Computers – Electrical Engineering Faculty);
- General knowledge within the automotive field and internal combustion engines;
- Experience in software validation and development, knowledge of: Matlab / Simulink;
- Personal skills: creativity, rigorousness, attention to detail, analytical and synthesis capability, autonomy.