WalletHub is a high-growth start-up based in Washington, D.C. that is looking for talented, hard- working individuals to help us disrupt personal finance.
More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1. Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2. Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3. Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first and only service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.
Note: This position does not have a location requirement and can be performed either remotely or from WalletHub’s offices in downtown Washington, D.C.
• Communicate with backend person in order to integrate API’s with Ul.
• SDK integration of FB, Twitter, and Google SDK’s. Know how each one is used and interacted with.
• Be able to slice PSD’s to pixel perfection including margins, paddings, line heights, and font sizes.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest standards and techniques concerning CSS and HTML5
• Exceptional knowledge of web standards, PHP, CSS3 based design and crossbrowser compatibility
• Very strong experience with Slicing • Minimum 2 years of experience with CSS and HTML5
• AMP optimization knowledge is a plus • Organized and punctual: able to manage your own time and never miss a deadline.
• Fluent in spoken/written English.
Related Jobs (5)
C++ Software Developer for Adaptive Autosar – Brasov on 29 March 2018 Full Time