RIAN & Partners
- Ensures technical support within the automotive metallic materials field and within the associated processes, in accordance with the project requirements, taking into account the in force legislation;
- Carries out tests and laboratory analyzes for metallic materials and draws up the technical notes regarding the obtained results;
- Proposes alternative solutions for materials in the project development phase, providing support to the Mechanical and Vehicle Engineers;
- Finds proper solutions for improving the materials and the processes.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor degree- Metallurgy field/ Science and Materials Engineering / Materials Technology / Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in mechanical engineering / vehicle engineering;
- French and / or English – medium level;
- Specific knowledge that can be an asset:
- Knowledge within the metallic materials parts tests and laboratory analyzes field;
- Knowledge regarding the metal parts functionality within the automotive industry;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package (Word, Excel, PPt);
- Personal skills: communication, result orientation, transparency, time management ability;
- Analysis and synthesis capacity; working transversely with foreign interlocutors in a diversified cultural context.