RIAN & Partners
- Carries out the required tests regarding the vehicle validation plan, the power-train or the systems in the project, and delivers the validated test results, ensuring the compliance with the test procedures and with the in force standards:
- Responsible for preparing the testing support;
- Responsible for driving the vehicles and for controlling the engine test bench;
- Responsible for monitoring the conducted test (documentation, management assessment);
- Maintains the installations, test equipment and measurement quality;
- Draws the test report;
- Contributes at increasing the test performance, updating the test standards.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor degree- technical profile;
- MS Office knowledge- Excel;
- English and French- intermediate level;
- Synthesis capacity, reactivity, autonomy;
- Communication skills, teamwork;
- Driving license, minimum B category.