RIAN & Partners
- Performs the vehicle performance subjective assessments, for both the ongoing projects and for the competing vehicles, taking into account the customer’s usual practice and expectations;
- Carries out 1 level analyzes for the harsh points (performance gaps) and animates the functional pilots;
- Uses the documentation within the working standard perimeter.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor degree- Transports, Road Vehicles;
- Knowledge within the automotive field- Vehicle Dynamics;
- Leadership skills- at least 3 years;
- English and / or French – advanced level;
- PC using skills;
- Automobile mechanics technical knowledge;
- Automobile manufacturing technical knowledge.